Edulink One App
PROVIDING SECURE, EASY ACCESS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/CARERS
To help you stay in touch with your child’s progress at St James’s we are asking parents to sign up to the Edulink One app.
Here at St James’s we value school to home communication. With this in mind we have invested in ‘’Edulink One’’ a new more robust system which will replace the SIMS Parent/Student App. Through the app we will share information with you about your child’s school life.
You can access the system easily from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the Edulink One app:
- Important information such as attendance, achievements, behaviour incidents/Detentions, homework & timetable.
- Daily Steps to Success scores for each subject
- Access to your child’s school reports
- Access to whole school letter & documents
- Notify school easily if your child is absent
- Booking parents ‘evening appointments
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to the contact form to update your child’s contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
Signing up to the Edulink One App
You will have been sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will contain your username and a link to set up a memorable password. If you have not received an email please check your spam/trash folders first before contacting school. Please contact Ms Slack on the school number or email email@example.com
Once you have created your password you will be instantly logged into the website version of the app. If you forget your password you can easily re-set it using the forgot login on the main screen.
One you have registered. There are two ways to use Edulink One: through a web browser like Google Chrome or through an app you can download to use on your mobile device or tablet. The Edulink One app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Please use this guide to help you create and Edulink One click here
To view the measures in place to protect the security of both your and your child’s data, please click here - this can stay the same